Our client, a top tier global bank is seeking a Head of Regulatory Compliance for their group level operations. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the position is responsible for leading and managing the Regulatory Policies of the Bank.
- Ensure that all Regulatory Compliance risks are appropriately identified in a timely and proactive manner
- Ensure that the bank is aware of all emerging and existing relevant local and international rules, regulations
- Ensure that all relevant local and international rules and regulations that apply to the bank are maintained
- Provide sound, accurate, practical and timely Regulatory Compliance advice to all of the banks units and support functions
- Manage strong regulatory compliance relationships with the relevant business units
- Manage a team of Regulatory Compliance professionals and oversee their performance
- The role is a critical forward-looking leadership role and requires strong partnership with business to drive and accelerate the execution of Regulatory Compliance programmes that directly impact business performance
- Background in compliance within a financial services environment and be able to understand, interpret and apply complex regulatory requirements to business practices.
- Compliance and/or regulatory experience and prior solid supervisor/management experience
- Written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive and independent.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Team player
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and work ethic
- Pro-active and solutions oriented, able to think outside the box and make connections through lateral thinking
You will get:
- Be a part of the largest global bank
- Market leading benefits
- Fast growth opportunities
- Flexible working environment
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.