An established regional insurance provider is looking for an Information Security Manager to join their Cyberjaya cyber security team in Malaysia. As an Information Security Manager, you will manage the complete set of metric report requirements and ensure that they are aligned with the company’s management requirements.
- Cooperate with control owners, management, and business units to enhance data collection and ensure all the data gathered are constantly updated
- Ensure regular reviews on technology risk control gaps and ensure that they are compliant with management standards
- Manage Key Risk Indicators, measure the risks and ensure actionable steps have been taken to mitigate it
- Assist in all other necessary Line 1 technology risk tasks beyond metrics reporting
- Coordinate and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with ISO27001 or ISO27002
- Good communication skills
- Independent as this role is a mostly WFH arrangement
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in cyber security/technology risk, risk assessment, IT governance and compliance
If you are interested in augmenting a company’s metrics report scheme and enhance its overall cyber security posture, do apply now!