Our client, a global bank, is currently looking for an Information Security Specialist to join their team in Kuala Lumpur. As an Information Security Specialist with the bank, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the first line security risk and controls owners to provide oversight and governance on security risk matters
- Performing security risk assessments and working closely with stakeholders to track Key Risk Indicators
- Ensuring that the policies, frameworks and controls are in line with regulatory requirements
- More than 5 years of information security experience
- Experience performing vulnerability assessment and management, with a desire to work in the second line of defence focusing on risk and governance
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
The bank is currently undergoing an exciting transformation, getting in the latest technologies and expanding the teams. If you would like to be a part of this exciting transformation, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!