A well respected global private equity organisation in London is looking for a Funds Lawyer to join the current London team.
- Ownership of interaction with key investors and working through DDQ's
- Provide clear and consistent guidance on the fund structure
- Drafting and investor negotiation
- Any adhoc legal documentation/issues
- Ideally 2-5 years PQE in a top recognised Law firm
- Must have private funds experience from private practice.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated
- Able to present to senior management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.