Global Hedge Fund based in London is looking for an Investment Compliance Officer to join their growing team. The Investment Compliance Officer will be responsible for providing compliance advice to investment staff on trade related regulatory queries and promoting a strong front office compliance culture.
- Carry out the compliance monitoring program including trade monitoring and surveillance, trade and transaction reporting
- Review of trade errors, market abuse related matters and market soundings
- Conduct gap analysis and compliance desk reviews as well as annual compliance reviews
- Assist with monitoring regulatory developments (including MAR, MIFID II, MiFIR and EMIR) and updating compliance policies/procedures as required
- Practical experience with trade and non-trade related compliance matters (including trade monitoring)
- Exposure to/understanding of different types of instruments and asset classes (equities, equity derivatives, macro, commodities and credit)
- Knowledge of insider dealing rules and regulations
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.