A well known international bank is looking for a IT PPM lead to join their team in the City of London.
The Programme and Portfolio Management (PPM) practice is at the heart of managing the change agenda across Technology this includes effective delivery of programmes and projects and continuously improve the way we deliver in adopting agile ways of working.
- Engagement with c-suite stakeholders and maintenance of working relationships of executive director and director key contacts in the IT portfolio and PPM community
- Executing against the Operating Rhythm and Governance Calendar
- Executing ad-hoc CIO-driven analysis requests, often to demanding time-frames
- The role involves facing-off to senior stakeholders in the course of eliciting requirements, syndicating outputs and providing preparatory materials for Executive forums.
The ideal candidate:
- Project management - Experience of delivering projects and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritise tasks in demanding timelines
- Financial planning experience ideally in annual investment governance process, portfolio shaping based on alignment of programmes and projects to strategic investment objectives / initiatives, including budgeting and forecasting through to Top down and bottom-up planning
- Financial Planning (Opex, CapEx, PnL)
- Previous experience of working in a finance team / function with involvement in creating bottom up budgets / top down budget management
- Experience of running training and workshop sessions to large senior audiences
- Strong Excel skills including the use of data pivoting and nested formulas
- Strong understanding of Excel, Power Point and key tools within design tools within in the application
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.