The UK's most exciting insurance start-up to hit the London Market in years is currently in rapid growth mode and as a result are looking to add an experienced Lead Support Engineer/Manager to their team based in the city of London. The role will involve providing leadership to the support team while also acting as a 3rd/4th line support engineer to internal customers in a highly modern and rapidly changing technology environment. You will work with key stakeholders of the business, right up to the CEO and therefore will not only need to have a strong technical background, but also very strong people and interpersonal skills as well as management experience.
To be considered for the role of Lead Support Engineer you will have:
- Strong background managing a small support team of up to 5 people in a fast-paced, corporate environment (Insurance or wider Banking/FS would be ideal but not essential)
- Very strong experience as a hands-on support engineer, 3rd/4th line deep tech support
- Experience supporting cloud-based systems (ie: Office365, Windows 10, Cisco Meraki, AWS Cloud, Sophos etc)
- Experience with systems like Salesforce, Sequel, ServiceNow, Sage and alike would be beneficial
- Understanding of basic IT Security administration and support
- Very strong people skills and communication ability at all levels
- Strong written communication skills
This is a key role working for a high profile, technology-led, insurance start up. You will have exposure to highly senior and high profile people and be part of a rapidly expanding team of people based in the City of London. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.