A phenomenally successful London based Private Equity firm with a young, sociable and supportive culture is looking for a recently qualified accountant to join as a Financial Analyst. This role would likely suit someone who's qualified at a mid to small sized accounting firm or alternatively someone working in commerce or financial services. Knowledge and exposure to private equity isn't essential and full training will be provided.
With a finance team of 10 in place, this is the ideal environment for someone recently qualified to accelerate in with the majority of finance historically hired at this level. The company has an impeccable track record of fast progression and this role has been created due to an internal promotion (the person joined last summer).
Reporting into the Finance Manager your role will encompass:
- All financial and management accounting for the UK Investment Advisor
- Annual budgeting, variance analysis, re-forecasting and presentation to the Senior Partners
- Help improve the internal MI and financial analysis
- Day to day management of a PQ Accountant who covers all transactional work
- Assist the Finance Manager with the financial planning and analysis of any economic and regulatory developments
- Ad-hoc project work as required
- Newly/recently qualified accountant or equivalent coming from a background in a medium to small accounting firm or alternatively someone from industry
- Self-driven, quality and results-oriented with an ability to work well under pressure
- Reliable, hardworking and ambitious
- Down to earth, approachable and keen to work in a Finance team that is sociable and fun
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.