Network Security Engineer
Initial 6 Month Contract
£650/day (Inside IR35)
I am currently recruiting for a Network Security Engineer for my financial service client based in the City of London. The contract is paying around £650/day (Inside IR35) and is fully remote. The Network Security Engineer must have experience with Web Application Firewall and have at least 5+ years of experience.
The main scope of the role cover:
- Troubleshoots and resolves system service failures by identifying and analysing the situation and provides corrective actions.
- Develops, installs, and tests new network hardware and software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- Engages with application development teams on current infrastructure projects.
- Evaluates existing solutions and infrastructure and provides recommendations.
- Approves system designs and functions as a project lead as required.
- Manages and maintains the hardware, software, security, and connectivity to the Internet as well as middle ware components.
- Web Application Technology
- Web Application Firewall deployment
- Experience of implemented Bot and DOS/DDos protection
Experience in financial service is crucial.
If this sounds like you, then apply now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.