Global Bank requires a Transformation Design Manager for a major transformation programme
You will shape, deliver and embed change to operating model, process, systems and governance for third party management.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Leading the Design of the Delivery Hub Workstream (people, roles, process, systems, reporting, SLAs, governance etc.)
- Business requirements definition and translation into detailed functional requirements
- Contributing to requirements definition and design of the overall Programme deliverables (participation in other workstreams). This includes design of a comprehensive Risk & Control Framework, Process Simplification, Systems Design, Organisation Design, Reporting and other enablers
- Ensuring that the overall Programme design elements are assessed for impact on the Delivery Hub and incorporated into Hub operating model
- Translating the designs and other workstream outputs into detailed process documentation (SOPs and supporting documentation) for use by the Offshore Delivery Hubs (global offshore service centres)
- Supporting development of the Hub deployment strategy and roll out approach
- Development of training materials
- Supporting the implementation of the Delivery Hub roll-out
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.