Programme Manager - Claims Transformation - Specialty Insurance - Permanent Opportunity
My London Market Insurance client are looking for a Technical Programme Manager to join their Global Claims transformation initiative.
This initiative is an end-to-end, fully integrated Claims Management System delivery which will be rolled out across global operations, the ideal candidate for this role will have experience working with Claims Systems such as Majesco, Guidewire, DuckCreek or similar.
The following experience is essential for this role:
- London Market Insurance experience (essential).
- Technology Delivery on a large-scale programme.
- Experience working within an Insurance Claims domain or Insurance Claims transformation.
- Full end-to-end Programme Management, ideally on a large scale systems implementation.
- Extensive experience working with Systems Integration.
- Managing global delivery across ARTs.
- Providing management oversight and lead cross functional teams to ensure program deliverables are aligned to business outcomes.
- Ensure timely delivery by identifying bottlenecks and removing impediments. Identify cross project dependencies, analyse risks, and ensure mitigation of potential risks.
- Mentor/Coach a team of Application engineers, Product Analysts and Quality engineers. Inspire/Influence team to achieve success.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to Product Owners, Business SME's, Release Train Engineers, Solution Architects, Tech Leads, Scrum Masters, and Product Engineers to drive strategic alignment.
- Provide management oversight and lead cross functional teams to ensure program deliverables are aligned to business outcomes.
Please note; London Market Insurance experience is a pre-requisite for this role and a home base commutable to London on a weekly basis is essential.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.