A Big 4 professional services firm is looking to hire an experienced regulatory professional into their consulting practice. They are looking for someone who has significant experience in regulatory capital and related prudential matters, as this role will involve advising clients on the changes in regulation that will affect their business from a prudential perspective.
- Instructing clients on the effect of regulatory changes that will influence their business operations and advising on appropriate changes required
- Delivering regulatory capital expertise and prudential regulation advice to clients, mainly in the banking sector
- Working on multi-faceted projects; duties could include gap analysis, business transformation, remedial work, training etc.
- Building a strong network with clients and positive, working relationships with colleagues internally
- Coaching junior colleagues, MI reporting and various internal project work
- Business development activity with new and existing clients
- At least 4 years’ experience within a peer professional services firm or a regulated bank’s compliance department or a regulator (PRA or FCA)
- Extensive prudential experience and up to date knowledge of relevant regulations and frameworks administered by the FCA and PRA
- Solid understanding on capital matters i.e. capital management policies, ICAAP preparation, capital reporting techniques
- Industry qualifications are desirable, but not essential i.e. CISI, CFA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and confident attitude to produce high-quality deliverables and overcome any obstacles
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills
- Record of balancing commercial and compliance factors is desirable
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.