Global Consultancy requires a PSD2 Regulatory Payments Consultant
This will be a 4-5 month contract initially.
You will have
- Agile change experience
- Payments regulatory knowledge (including PSD2 and Payments Services Regulation) achieved through a compliance or strategic role in the banking sector
- A practical understanding of the UK regulatory landscape and the problems it poses for financial institutions including structural and technological advancements required to handle incoming regulation
- Experience working with AISP and PISP providers including business structure and associated technology
- Ability to identify key risks the bank faces ahead of regulatory changes
- Commercial banking product knowledge spanning products (including transaction banking products and services) affected by the PSD2 and other regulatory regimes
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.