Our client is a global bank with a large presence here in Singapore. They are currently looking for a security operations centre analyst to join their global team. As a security operations centre analyst with the bank, you will be responsible for:
- Security incident handling (Incident response, forensic analysis log analysis)
- Cyber security projects to remediate gaps in the bank’s cyber capabilities
- Keeping yourself updated on the ever-changing cyber landscape
- At least 5 years of experience in an SOC environment
- Proficient in security incident handling and forensic tools
- CEH, GCIA and relevant qualifications
If you have the required skills, and are keen to join a great organisation, do apply for this role now!