Leading global venture capital and private equity firm who invest in high-growth technology and software ScaleUp companies require a Senior Analyst/PMO. They have $30 billion in capital commitments through a series of funds. The area within the organisation is growing rapidly and very ambitious. They are building the world's most valuable technology ecosystem to power change in organizations.
This role will support three functional areas: Executive Network, Portfolio Revenue Acceleration, and Strategic Alliances.
The Senior Analyst/PMO will support the team across all of its activities, including producing internal and external research, developing high-quality materials and presentations, building and refining reporting procedures, and supporting cross-functional collaboration into the wider firm.
The ideal candidate will come from a consultancy background and be able to operate flexibly and independently to deliver concurrent workstreams in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills will also be necessary to develop effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders. Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Work cross-functionally to support all teams'units (Portfolio Revenue Acceleration, Executive Network, Strategic Alliances)
- Support analysis of new portfolio companies to define support received from the program
- Enable effective onboarding of new portfolio companies into the program
- Enable effective onboarding of new Corporate Partners in to the program
- Support the development and launch of new products for the program to support its key stakeholders
- Support data-driven decision making by supporting elements of internal reporting and measurement
- Support development of materials and content for external audiences (portfolio companies, corporate partners) including briefings, workshops.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educational / Professional Experience
- Undergraduate degree with a strong academic record (business or quantitative degrees are preferable)
- 2+ years working experience, with VC/PE background preferred
- Knowledge Requirements
- Understanding of the software start-up and ScaleUp ecosystem
- Understanding of technology topics (e.g., cybersecurity, hybrid cloud, DevOps, data & analytics)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Very strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills (virtually and in-person)
- Team-oriented personality; proactive contributor and team player with a positive attitude
- Communication Skills
- Excellent written, visual, and in-person communication in English
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfortable communicating with and influencing C-level executives
- Other Skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize workload under pressure
- Deadline-driven, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.