Global Consultancy is looking for a senior communications Business Analyst to join their team in London.
- Solid communications background
- An understanding of the recent regulatory landscape
- Excellent MS-Office skills (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) with a particular focus on PowerPoint)
As part of the Regulatory Portfolio Management Function, you will be a participating team member in the development, review, delivery and maintenance of client communications to ensure that all stakeholders, internal and external, are informed of the current regulatory landscape and their required actions. Deliverables will include:
- Supporting Regulatory Programmes with the delivery of client and internal communications. This will include; IBOR reform, EMIR REFIT and Brexit among other transformation programmes.
- Managing senior stakeholders and gathering pertinent information from key sources.
- Use of our communication methodology to ensure consistency and alignment (where appropriate) to any existing or forthcoming Group standards (e.g. Branding).
- Review and editing of updates/communications received from programme teams.
- Defining and documenting procedures
- Practicing robust change control procedures
- On-going maintenance and improvement of the TOM as required, based on clearly defined requirements
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.