A high growth global fund administration business is looking to appoint an experienced Funds Finance professional into a newly created 12 month interim role focused on supporting the company through a particularly busy period related to new client wins and take-ons.
This position is aimed at someone who can start in January and with a background in either fund administration or equivalent in-house experience in a fund and operating at Senior Manager, AD or Director level within fund accounting. A brief summary of the role is as follows:
* Key POC for clients from a relationship management perspective
* Providing technical expertise in terms of fund accounting, ie: reviewing, troubleshooting
* Process and systems improvement - making things slicker
* Fund migration and on-boarding (there's several coming on-board in the next 6-9 months)
* Technical training for the existing team
* Ad hoc project work
Please get in touch if you're a qualified accountant with roughly 10 years+ experience and strong knowledge of accounting for private equity, real estate or credit/hedge funds.
Interviews to start ASAP with remote working for the foreseeable.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.