Excellent opportunity to join an established Investment Manager to help drive their management reporting and working closely with Senior stakeholders in the firm to enable commercial decision making.
Supporting the Financial Controller & Finance Director, you will have ownership of the Monthly Management Accounting process and provide insight around cost & revenue variances.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reporting for the business, covering group and business groups
- Responsibility for management of the businesses expense base, reporting on key variances
- Production of board level MI pack, creating visualisations of data via Power BI
- Work with the wider Finance function to improve the analytical output provide to the business
- Professional Accounting Qualification + Post Qualified Industry Experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience within Financial Services - Preference towards Investment / Asset Management or Private Equity
- Strong Excel skills required - Exposure to Power BI desirable
- Commercial mindset, willingness to be curious
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
- £65,000 - £75,000 Basic Salary
- Pension, Private Medical, Life Assurance
- Strong Discretionary Bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.