Our Client is one of the first fintech companies in Hong Kong to have granted the virtual/ digital banking license. It was founded by a team of technology professionals with the aim of transforming traditional credit services through mobile lending experiences.
- Provide support to ensure internal control systems are in placed to meet regulatory obligations and requirements.
- Drive the development and implementation of local privacy management program.
- Establish appropriate policies, manuals and procedures for their operations.
- Manage outsourcing applications to regulator.
- Record every circular and regulation in accordance to the guidance from regulatory compliance.
- Handle regular submissions or ad-hoc surveys, regulatory information request or enquires.
- Partner closely with project managers and technology teams.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Solid experience in compliance specifically from consumer and retail banking.
- Experience in building and constructing policy and governance framework.
- Good understanding of relevant laws and regulations relevant to the digital banking.