Our client is a leading Fintech company with a very strong presence in China.
About the role;
The candidate will work closely with the Head of Legal and compliance in managing all regulatory compliance matters.
- Prepare and implement annual compliance plan.
- Identify regulatory compliance risks and perform reviews.
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and support to all businesses and functions
- Formulate and review policies and procedures including compliance manual to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and group policies
- Engage and maintain strong relationship with regulatory authorities and handle all related enquiries (including regulatory inspections and audits)
- Provide appropriate training and promote compliance culture
- Degree holder in Law, Business Administration or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of legal or compliance experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritise and deliver high quality work
- Ability to make, support and defend difficult and complex regulatory compliance decisions
- A good team player with excellent communication skills