A leading global investment firm is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst. An exciting opportunity to play a key role in overseeing and executing daily and periodic tasks related to transaction reporting, trade reporting, and substantial shareholding disclosures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure precise and timely reporting and reconciliations for all transactions activities daily, aligning with MiFIR and EMIR regulatory guidelines.
- Disclose completion of position reporting to jurisdictional regulatory specifications, in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with internal parties, stakeholders, and external vendors to resolve queries and address data gaps.
- Work closely with internal teams, stakeholders, and external vendors to resolve queries and rectify data gaps.
- Possess a minimum of two years' experience in a Regulatory Reporting Team with a focus on MiFID and EMIR trade and transaction reporting in a medium-high volume setting.
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of EMIR (including European and UK EMIR Refit) and MiFID trade and transaction reporting rules, along with their practical application.
- Advantageous to have experience in Substantial Shareholding Disclosure.
Get in touch or apply for more information!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.