£550/day (Inside IR35)
Initial 6 Month Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Server Engineer for one of my insurance clients. The project is focussing on Supporting Applications including diagnosing and resolving issues of these applications. The candidate must have project experience and experience with Azure servers. This is an initial 6 month contract paying around £550/day and is fully remote.
Financial services and insurance experience is essential.
- Supporting Applications including diagnosing and resolving issues of these applications.
- Configuring apps on Windows Servers (OS 2012/14/16/19)
- Skilled in Application Migrations from On-Prem to Azure Cloud
- Skilled in Azure Active Directory and permissions
- Skilled in Configuring and Optimising Applications in the Azure Cloud including asp.net apps and Visual Basic apps
- Skilled in network configuration and network security in Azure
- Setting up IIS configuration (sites/app pools)
- Experience installing COTS apps onto servers
- Experience with AD groups
- Experience with Disk management
- Experience with DNS changes for Web Apps
- Experience with DB servers (not DBA actions but looking after the VM)
If this sounds like you, Apply now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.