Our client is a well-known, fast growing virtual bank and they are looking for someone to lead their CDD operations.
This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer
- Establish a CDD process which will cover both the customer onboarding as well as periodic reviews.
- Digitize the process as much as possible.
- Work closely with the Product Team and frontend developers for the digital delivery, as well as the backend operations team on any manual support and exceptional handling.
- Monitor the progress and the effectiveness of the process
- Conduct regular forecast on the manual resources required and ensure the right level of support.
- Design the daily tracking and monitoring mechanism to ensure strict adherence to the policy and procedure. Develop an effective escalation mechanism on irregularities.
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory and technology trends.
- 5 years of experience in the Retail Banking KYC or CDD related discipline
- Proven experience in the design and execution of the Retail CDD process.
- Familiar with the local regulatory requirements about KYC & CDD
- Able to communicate effectively with both English and Chinese.
- Ability to work with different cultures.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Team player
- Good listener and persuasive speaker
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and work ethic
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and exercise good judgment
- Proactive and solutions-oriented, able to think outside the box and make connections through lateral thinking