I am currently recruiting a Compliance Officer for a well-respected Global Hedge Fund based in the west end. Reporting directly into the UK Head of Compliance this role will support a range of compliance activities.
- Undertaking of real time trade surveillance and periodic best execution reviews.
- Provide compliance input on Front Office activities
- Core compliance tasks; PAD, Gifts and SMCR registrations.
- Aiding the rest of the team in adhoc compliance oversight activities
- Minimum of 12 months compliance experience
- Ideally hedge fund macro background or traditional asset management investments
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter attitude with good analytical skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.