Transition Project Manager // Insurance // Contract - £650 per day Inside IR35 // Hybrid - UK regional
Our Insurance client are looking for a Transition Project Manager to join a large-scale transformation programme to work on the embedding of change and handover of a complex technology transformation into business as usual.
The Transition Project Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the seamless transition of the processes and technologies from the transformation programme to be managed by the BAU teams, this position plays a crucial role in ensuring that changes are executed efficiently with minimal disruption.
- Good understanding of technology operating models and services which include offshore centres.
- Understanding of ITIL frameworks.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, busy and pressurised environment
- Experience of QA.
- Experience managing change transition from delivery to BAU within a global organisation - within the Financial Services/ Insurance industry.
- Experience working on Network Transformations is highly advantageous.
This is a hybrid position with regional travel sometimes required (London, Birmingham, Cardiff)
Please note - this is a contract role - requiring someone to start within the next month.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.