An exciting career awaits the right candidate with excellent regulatory compliance knowledge in the business banking segment!
- Provide strong compliance advisory and oversight for the country, including the provision of training on regulatory and group policies to the business
- Identify and highlight potential risk and impact on the business from a regulatory compliance perspective
- Proactively act on the interpretation and rolling out of changes to regulations to manage the impact of such changes on the business
- Develop and conduct compliance monitoring programs for the business
- Liaise with regulators on matters relating to regulatory compliance for the business
- Partake in projects assigned in relevant context
- A Degree holder with 7- 10 years of relevant experience in a financial institution with strong knowledge of local regulatory / compliance requirements
- Strong knowledge of business banking products and processes will be required
- Good grasp of risk management and compliance monitoring methodology
- Experience and confident in the liaison with external stakeholders and regulators
- Strong analytical skills
Send in your CV today for a confidential discussion on this challenging opportunity!
EA Registration Number. R1110418
EA License Number. 16S8091