A top tier retail banking institution is looking to hire a VP transaction monitoring SME to join their financial crime team.
- Implement and maintain the transaction monitoring governance model for retail banking and wealth management
- Produce reports/M.I. on issue management for transaction monitoring, including analysis of trends and issues
- Advise on necessary changes to internal policy and procedures
- Initiate and develop constructive relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct thematic reviews on a quarterly basis for transaction monitoring.
Successful candidates will have:
- Expert understanding of the financial crime risk gained in banking
- Previous experience working and influencing senior stakeholders
- Previous experience working in a corporate governance role
- Project/programme management experience (desirable)
- Awareness of regulatory impacts within retail banking and/or wealth management
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.