A leading Investment Manager with global footprint is looking for a Compliance Director who would be integral in developing and maintaining the compliance framework of the firm. This would include policy work, monitoring, oversight of junior staff and adhoc project work.
The role reports to the Head of Compliance.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to the business
- Keep on top of front office related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Work cohesively with team members and support the Group Head of Compliance.
- Working with the business to identify upcoming and current regulatory risk as part of the annual risk assessment.
- Design and lead the rollout of a global compliance training framework and to ensure Global Compliance is supported by fit for purpose policies and procedures
- Adhoc project work
- UK regulatory Investment Management experience is a must
- Experience of COBS, PRIIPS, AIFMD regulatory themes would be a strong advantage.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to operate at a senior level and face of to board level members.