I am currently recruiting a Compliance Advisory Manager for a well-respected Investment Management firm based in London. Reporting directly to the Head of Advisory this is an excellent opportunity to further your career in an exciting and collaborative environment.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to front office colleagues in respect of the FCA’s rules around financial promotions
- Keep on top of front office related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Provide compliance input into a range of projects such as the launch of new products, take on of new clients and other development initiatives.
- Aiding the rest of the team in adhoc compliance oversight activities
- Asset management background with knowledge of FCA rules surrounding distribution and financial promotions.
- Knowledge of MiFID 2 and AIFMD
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Self-starter attitude with good analytical skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to present to senior management.