A leading Asset Management House with AUM in the hundreds of billions is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join their London team. The role will work with a small team within core compliance.
- Develop and maintain the company risk assessments.
- Deliver company wide training whilst ensuring the framwork is robust.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Provide support to the compliance graduate scheme where appropriate.
- Legal, Compliance or Big 4 background in financial services. Ideally 5-10 years of experience.
- Experience in conduct risk, training and risk and control frameworks would be highly desirable.
- Experience of framework, policy and procedure creation and maintenance
- Self starter and excellent comunicator
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.