A leading global fund services business with impressive offices in the heart of Luxembourg City is urgently looking to hire a German speaking Corporate Officer for a highly client facing and diverse role. The company are a truly phenomenal business having grown year in year since inception with Luxembourg one of their busiest and biggest offices globally. Owing to some new client wins, this role will work in a dedicated team focused purely on servicing the needs of German speaking clients. This is a relatively new team presenting you with the opportunity to build your career and progress quickly in this top tier international business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of a portfolio of clients to include all day to day administrative and legal formalities for real estate companies, corporate entities and trusts
- Executing tasks linked to the day-to-day management of the companies
- Organising board and shareholders meetings
- KYC/AML checks and reporting
- General legal administration
- Key point of contact for third parties - lawyers, accountants, banks etc
- University degree (or equivalent) and between 1 to 5 years experience in a junior legal, tax or trust administration role
- Fluent in German and English
- Positive attitude, excellent attention to detail, motivated, career minded
Please get in touch for immediate consideration and please note Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Interviews are taking place via video conference with the client committed to hiring!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.