A large banking organisation is currently looking to make an experienced hire in the financial crime advisory space. This role assists the organisation and Head of Financial Crime in managing financial crime risks to the business.
- Provide a high standard of complex financial crime regulatory advice to the business and senior management.
- Act as a key point of contact where appropriate and needed by the MLRO
- Working closely with the Financial Crime Senior Management team to build a robust governance framework for the documentation and processes around client business advisory
- Manage relations with the regulatory bodies.
- Proven technical expertise in the field of Financial Crime (AML, ABC, Sanctions) at another leading bank
- Global Markets knowledge is strong preference.
- Experience of successfully managing senior stakeholders in the business and compliance
- Currently operating as a Director at another Financial Services firm.
- Able to deliver as a senior individual contributor, through influence and not through direct ownership or large resources
- Fluency in English language (French would also be valuable but not essential)
- Excellent written communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.