Reporting to the Head of Privacy for the bank as part of the wider Core Compliance Function this is a critical hire for the firm. Previous experience in a bank is a highly desirable.
- Support the Head of Privacy with keep the privacy framework robust and up to date.
- Write and amend privacy compliance policy and procedures.
- Provide training to the business where appropriate.
- Ongoing advisory on policy, breaches and incident management.
- Ideally 5 years in either a data protection or privay compliance role for a large bank.
- Excellent understanding of the privacy regiemes; GDPR, E-Privacy/PECR
- Able to provide advisory on data subject right requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills