A boutique investment firm specialising in real estate is looking to add to its London Compliance team.
The role will report to the CF10 holder and focus on providing generalist compliance support to the organisation.
Key responsibilities will be;
- Compiling regulatory reports to the FCA and SWEC
- Regulatory change and developments
- Disclosures/Shareholder reporting
- Liasing with marketing teams and the business for financial promotions sign off
- Managing central compliance tasks (Gifts, PAD,SMCR)
- Experience conducting desk based or thematic reviews would be desirable but not essential
- 1-2 years of financial services experience ideally in the funds space.
- Disclosure reporting experience is a must.
- Undergraduate degree and A Level Maths is preferred.
- Excel and or VBA skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.